Requirements For Funding Requests:
The UWGT Rapid Response Fund’s first investments will focus on the economic and essential service impacts felt by those with the smallest margins.
We will prioritize, but not limit, initial funding to organizations with demonstrated services providing:
- Food service to vulnerable populations (seniors, children, and families)
- Childcare/education supports
- Rent assistance/housing supports
- Essential healthcare
Please click the button above to apply for funding.
Our goal is to quickly respond to as many people in need as possible across our four-county region.
- Multiple applications will not be needed
- The application platform will allow you to edit/update the information that you submit.
- Funding decisions will be made based on the most up-to-date information.
- When describing costs associated with services, please do so by anticipating costs over a month of service.
- We will assess needs and available dollars every two weeks and hope to make initial decisions by April 3.
- We plan to make multiple distributions, with priority aimed at the highest needs determined by those closest to the communities we intend to impact.
- Availability of funds will drive distribution and our ability to meet the needs of organizations applying for funding.
- We will do our best to fully fund the priority services as described.
- We may, in some cases, partially fund applications to ensure we are serving as many people as possible.
- The Rapid Response Fund is open to all nonprofits serving the Greater Triangle (Orange, Durham, Wake, Johnston) in the focus areas described above.
For any questions, please contact Nick Allen (Chief Program Officer) at email@example.com.