Questions to consider:
- What resources, other than more money, could make a difference for Michelle’s family?
- If you unexpectedly needed an extra $100 a month for rent, how would you get it?
- Who are the people and organizations in your community that could help Michelle’s family?
- What are some ways in which children can be affected when resources are scarce?
- Were any of these decisions uncomfortable for you to make? Why?
Thank you for taking the Changemaker Challenge!
To learn more about United Way of the Greater Triangle’s work, partners, and mission, click here